- Matches in the County Cup, with the exception of the semi-finals and final, are played over two frames, on the home table of the first drawn player.
- The player with the highest cumulative score over two frames is the winner.
- In the event that the scores are tied, a last ball shootout will be played to determine the winner.
- The last ball shootout is a best of 5 contest, shooting from the centre of the D, off one side cushion and into either the 100 or 200 pockets.
- A coin will be tossed to decide which player will shoot first.
- The player with the highest score after 5 shots each is the winner.
- The first four shots will be taken with a white ball, the fifth shot will be taken with the red ball.
- Knocking over the black mushroom will lose all score so far in the shootout.
- If the score is still tied after 5 shots each, then it will go to sudden death shots on the 200 pocket only. During sudden death, the black mushroom will not count, but the shot will be classed as missed, even if the ball still goes in the pocket.
- The away player will break in frame 1, and the home player will break in frame 2.
- In the semi-finals, matches will be played as a first to 3 frames, using the same rules as Division 1. In the event of a tied score, extra frames will be played until there is a winner.
- The final will be played as a first to 4 frames. A coin will be tossed to decide which player breaks first. The player that breaks first will also break in frames 3, 5 and 7. The opposing player will break in frames 2, 4 and 6. In frame 7 (and any subsequent play-off frames), the equal breaks rule will be used, so the balls will be returned after the conclusion of player 1’s first break.
- Any unplayed or unclaimed games will result in both players being disqualified. The highest scoring loser will take their place instead.
- The winner of the County Cup will be eligible to compete in the 2020 AEBBA All-England Singles. Should they opt not to compete, then the runner-up will be eligible.
First Round (2 Frame Aggregate)
Quarter-finals (2 Frame Aggregate)
Games to be played between 1st February and 29th February
Final (first to 4)
Game to be played after the play-off final